As per many Acts in India, Audit of Financial Statements is one of the most important compliance. A whole outlook of the company and its management, even the valuation depends upon Audited Financial Statements.
Areas covered by us:
- Internal control analysis.
- Reporting weaknesses in the internal controls.
- Suggestion and consulting on transactions of complex nature.
- Drafting Audit policy according to clients’ structure and legal set-up.
- Measuring effect of International and Indian Standards on Auditing.
- Analyzing applicable compliances according to corporate and taxation regulations.
- Appropriate documentation.
- Filings of Financial Statements to various Government offices after audit.
- Assisting Audit committees.
- Updates required from point of view of regulations.
- Advising on IFRS and its applications and International Standards on Auditing.
- IFRS Consultancy and convergence.